Equestrian Steel Buildings Lancashire Steel Buildings Ltd have been involved in many Equestrian Facilities and have a wealth of experience
Equestrian Steel Buildings
Lancashire Steel Buildings Ltd have been involved in many Equestrian Facilities and have a wealth of experience. We can offer such facilities as:
- Indoor Riding Arenas: With Viewing Galleries and Internal stable complexes.
- Outdoor Arenas: From dressage to showjumping to all-weather cross-country and bespoke lunging arenas.
As our Structural Steelwork is manufactured to CE compliance execution class 2, we can provide virtually any size of Equestrian Centre. We can provide a full package of works to meet your requirements:
- We can undertake all Excavations, Groundworks and Drainage.
- We supply and fit; stables, fences and gates.
- Floors and Surfaces can be laid to any specification required.
- We can advise upon a variety of Cladding Options to meet with your requirements.
Whether you are looking for a Riding Centre or a simple storage solution, please Contact Us to discuss your Equestrian building needs. We are proudly members of Rural & Industrial Design & Building Association (RIDBA).
Lancashire Steel Buildings Ltd are CE certified; our structural steelwork is CE compliant up to Execution Class 2 in accordance with legal requirement
BS EN 1090-1:2009+A1:2011:
EXC1: Basic Farm Buildings (non-load bearing)
EXC2: Grain stores, silos, load-bearing farm buildings and Industrial Buildings