AGRICULTURAL BUILDINGS With a farming heritage, we understand your needs and can produce bespoke buildings for you.
With Farming Heritage, we appreciate livestock and produce requirements so we can design, supply and erect complete Agricultural buildings to provide a suitable environment for your Farmstead.
We are proudly members of Rural & Industrial Design & Building Association (RIDBA).
Our Projects can include but are not strictly limited to:
- Animal Housing
- Winter Housing
- Lambing Sheds
- Cattle Sheds
- Dairy Cow Housing
- Youngstock & Beef Buildings
- Sheep Pens
- Pig Sheds
- Grain Stores
- Hay Barns
- Straw Barns
- Silage Clamps
- Slurry & Muck Stores
- Slatted Floors
- Machinery Storage
- Stables & Equestrian Buildings
As our Structural Steelwork is manufactured to CE compliance execution class 2, we can provide buildings in any size and for a variety of uses. We can provide a full package of works to meet your requirements:
- We can undertake all Excavations and Groundworks.
- We supply and fit; cubicles, feed fences and gates.
- Concrete floors can be laid to any specification required.
- Although we have the variety of standard cladding options we can also offer;
- Vertical Yorkshire Boarding timbers are ideal for using as side and gable cladding on agricultural livestock buildings as they can be spaced to allow as little or as much ventilation as required.
- Ventilated box profile side cladding sheets which help to eliminate driving rain.
Whether you are looking for a hay store, cattle shed or a simple storage solution, please Contact Us as our Structural Steel Framed buildings are capable of adaption for a variety of uses.
Lancashire Steel Buildings Ltd are CE certified; our structural steelwork is CE compliant up to Execution Class 2 in accordance with legal requirement
BS EN 1090-1:2009+A1:2011:
EXC1: Basic Farm Buildings (non-load bearing)
EXC2: Grain stores, silos, load-bearing farm buildings and Industrial Buildings